It all began back in 1984, when Brad Burn, owner of Bradley's the Tannery, began manufacturing leather gloves and aprons for the heavy industries. As the economy changed in Britain and manufacturing declined the company adapted to this, and built a collection of more leather machinery to begin making a range of gardening products.
Now over 30 years on we have grown to become the lifestyle brand we are today. Sold all over the world, seen on celebrities and even stocked at our Royal palaces. Our products are inspired by, designed, and hand crafted in our tannery in the traditional market town of Bridgnorth, Shropshire. Surrounded by rolling hills, picturesque cottages, rich farm land, our own funicular railway, not forgetting the winding waters of the stunning River Severn. This is our home. We believe in British and the wealth of great craftsmen and women this country has, and we are proud to manufacture everything right here in the heart of England. We are quintessentially British, quality at our hearts with a little sprinkle of fun and eccentricity.
Our leather goods are hand made by a small team of local people whose crafts have been led by generations, our products are built with care, to last and get better with age.
We have 5 key collections including:
- Our very British Bradtannia Flag Range, a feast of red, white and blue.
- Our Floral Range of traditional botanical prints, inspired by the English country garden.
- Our Heritage Collection of sturdy tan, black and brown leathers.
- Our Shooting Range of outdoor accessories for country living.
- Our Limited Edition collection, where you can purchase bespoke one of a kind products.
You will find us in many UK retailers, as well as exhibiting at many country fairs and shows throughout the year.
If you would like to find out more, please contact us.