1. Bradley's the Tannery are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We've recently reviewed our data processes to align them with new GDPR laws which are in effect from May 2018.
2. Any personal information provided to or gathered by our web site is controlled by Bradley's the Tannery, 19 Stanley Lane, Bridgnorth, Shropshire WV16 4SF. The only authorised personnel who have access to your information are our trusted employees, and they will only access your information to allow them to fulfil and process your order.
3. When you place an order we need to know: a. your name b. e-mail address c. delivery address d. credit or debit card number, the card's expiry date and issue number where applicable.This allows us to process and fulfil your orders and to notify you of the status of your order. Your details are stored securely on our ecommerce system (Shopify).
4. We aim to ensure that information we hold will be accurate and up-to-date. You can check the information that we hold about you by e-mailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct them
5.We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years after which time it will be destroyed. Your information we use for marketing purposes will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information you can do this by either clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails, or by emailing email@example.com.
6. When you place orders we offer the use of PayPal to process your credit of debit card details as well as the use of your PayPal account if required.
7. Bradley's the Tannery does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to anyone. No third parties have access to your data, unless the law allows them to.
9. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us to have the matter investigated. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk/